Emergency Contact Information

10th December, 2020
CONTACT INFORMATION All occupiers should raise any concerns, queries, or faults which lay outside the occupiers' lease responsibilities with Cornwall Development Company (“CDC”) in the first instance and they can then assist or signpost you to Cormac or Cornwall Council (“CC”) to assist with your enquiry. CDC can report property faults to CC on your behalf for common parts but once reported CC and Cormac are then responsible for ensuring contractors attend site and faults are repaired in a timely manner and to a high standard. CDC Contact Details In the first instance please contact Judith who can re-direct you to Beth or Martha as required. Judith Barron (full time) Administrator Tel: 01726 839363 Email: reception@esamcornwall.co.uk Beth Taylor-Stubbs (part time Tuesday to Thursday) Commercial Property Manager Email: beth.taylor-stubbs@cornwalldevelopmentcompany.co.uk Mobile: 07925360586 Martha Burnyeat (part time Monday to Wednesday) Commercial Property Officer Mobile: 07729 625632 Email: martha.burnyeat@cornwalldevelopmentcompany.co.uk Sue Gilbert (part time) Administrator Tel: 01726 839363 Mobile: 07484 010456 Email: sue.gilbert@cornwalldevelopmentcompany.co.uk Out of Hours Emergency Contacts To report a property maintenance fault out of hours in the common areas for which the Landlord is responsible: (16:30 – 08:30 weekdays, weekends and public holidays) Information Classification: CONTROLLED Telephone: 0300 1234 100 You will be put through to the Cornwall Council contact team who will contact the emergency maintenance team. Security Alarm or Access Issues: Cornwall Council have employed Kestrel Services to provide mobile security patrols at Sector 2 and they are able to deal with any security alarm issues and access issues out of normal business hours. KESTREL SECURITY 24 HOUR CONTACT: 0238 086 5658 Keys and swipe cards must only be used by the individual they are assigned to and has signed for them and should they be lost or stolen; this must be reported immediately as below so that the card can be deactivated. Please contact CDC to notify them and they will organise this on your behalf. Power Cut: To report a full site power failure to Western Power call: 105 or 0800 6783 105